Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Kodi,

That is a question that is totally individualistic in its answer. I would suggest Elmer and Mr.E are waiting "as long as it takes" due to the fact that they know what they have. Others here are also in that camp. I've heard from Elmer's lips, "we will do this right" and at other times heard him chuckle at some of the stuff on the board. We are not dealing with a rookie here. I would profess the gentlement at the helm are in a league of their own, FAR FAR above many Venture exchange managed companies.

I've seen many Venture co's that are more worried about saying the right thing than Doing the right thing. These guys are not about show but delivery.

For myself, in that I never have been privy to inside info, and so I choose to follow management in their evident confidence in this project which has been backed up by their continued purchases 65% ownership.

Fire

New Message
Please login to post a reply