Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

One other point he made centred around the TECK agreement. He stated "you could shoot a cannon through it from a legal perspective", meaning there will be many issues that would require negotiation between the parties that are not as clear cut as one would like (not the legality of the contract itself). He did comment that the relationship with Teck is very good and they continue to meet regularly.

This was my understanding for quite a while, did he go any further into this?

Not that I think its going to affect the buyout, the fundamentals are clearly there that we will be left with whatever Teck walks away from but Im just curious if he went into a little more detail.

Rogue

Not much more than what I've stated. The take away for me was that CUU will have LOTS to negotiate on when the time comes to make a deal. I like our position in that negotiation.

DC14

New Message
Please login to post a reply