Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

follow CUU closely and own a considerable amount of shares in my RRSP, and when the above statement was posted I had to call my Broker at RBC Direct Investing to find out more info on this alleged "fake" trade. My Broker says all orders are valid, and that there are no "fake" orders

I know its a real order...what I'm saying is that the person doesn't intend to sell.

I could do the exact same thing with 5x that amount of shares and scare people into selling below me. Then I would remove my sell order.

The fact that the bid was moving up and that this person moved his order from 1.34 to 1.35 tells me he doesn't want to lose his shares, he just wants to scare.

If he really wanted to sell he would do it slowly using 10k blocks at a time.

That person better be carefull because I and others here could take those shares from him in a split second on margin and re-sell them to myself via my other accounts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply