Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Looks lke the west coast is still up. I gave up speculating a while back. I am holding and damn the torpedos. At least for me one thing is very clear, none of this speculation will change a thing. I agree fully that it's all about the end game, but what that may turn out to be noboby really knows. However, I would not be holdlng CUU if I did not have some degree of comfort that CUU management will deliver at the end for their shareholders, and perhaps more importantly for themselves. I would not short-change the managements drive to come up with somethign big at the end. This investment (OK some may call it a gamble) may be a big game changer for many on this board, but it will be even bigger for the management. I would think that they want to do a lot better than just come with an OK deal with TECK. Personally I don't really care who is in the driver seat, since I can't do anything about it. So I sit on the beach and wait, and I hate to admint it but entertain myself on the dark side. We all have our weaknesses.

New Message
Please login to post a reply