Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Some good points here, Vette is spot on, the voting rights is where the leverage is for CUU, Rogue is right, the legal contract is open for debate based on what Elmer's team has proved up so far, the excellent relations between Teck and CUU will IMHO stop this turning into a legal battle where nobody really wins in the the long run. Both management teams have other pressing work on their plates, i.e.. Elmer has BXX, Teck has Galore Creek to sort out and be prepared for their own company potentially being approached for buy out. Interesting times ahead...

Wrt. next stock coming up, thought I'd do a bit of reverse stock picking DD and look at outside Canada, came across this one, MJS, looks like they did well out of PDAC exposure, worth a wee look if you're into producing gold mining stocks. Some good volume lately, Globe & Mail ranking good (5-star), probably over-sold right now but worth picking up some when it closes in just above the 200 day EMA.

http://investdb.theglobeandmail.com/invest/investSQL/gx.stock_rep?pi_mode=HFILTER&pi_type=5STAR&iaction=&pi_sort_order=DESC&pi_sort_col=RATING&pi_hit_count=408&pi_qtime=201203111036350001&pi_currency=&pi_param_1=1+Month&pi_param_2=Greater+Than&pi_param_4=1+Year&pi_param_5=Greater+Than&pi_param_7=0&pi_param_8=All&pi_param_9=2&pi_param_10=X

I also still like BXX but see it as a longer-term play in the tax-free/registered accounts.

Getting bored waiting for CUU to pop so trying to make best use of my time.

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply