Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is my first post on Agoracom, but I have been following the story for the past 5 years. I have been keeping up with the progress on both SH and AG, although it's been difficult getting good information on SH for the past 6 months or so.

There has been alot of talk about about the inclusion of Silver into the RE's as well as the upcoming BFS, however this does not appear to have come to fruition. Perhaps inclusion in RE2.

Does anyone know the reluctance to have included Silver in the RE's and/or the BFS? Is there a substantial increase in capital costs necessary to recover the Silver along with the other metals? Would it impact negatively on the initial CAPEX for the BFS to recover? Extra equipment or processing?

My first instinct is that it would not have a negative effect, and just help to reduce the cash cost to produce, and increase gross margin. Just wondering if I was missing something on the cost side.

Thanks in advance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply