Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Didn't really have claims in mind when I said that

My point is that Teck has been exceedingly careful to totally ignore any public mention of Schaft Creek/Copper Fox

I believe their game is to not give any clue that they are even aware of its existence, as they have ever so carefully succeeded in doing to date

We all know that this is nothing but poker, but it is obviously a game that they are concentrating on

I believe they are doing this to keep the share price of Copper Fox as low as possible, knowing that if they tip their hand, the dogs will be loose

So, although I find it quite plausible that the new claims may well have been added at Tecks behest, they absolutely don't want that to be public knowledge here, not for the claims rush, but for the potential effect on Copper Fox share price if they indicate any interest in the area whatsoever

We all know this coiled spring is waiting for any sort of signal from Teck

So do they

New Message
Please login to post a reply