Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck back in not necessarily meaning SP appreciation

HayzToo, fair comment, and I agree. Actually, some of us have had an exchange of opinion about what's appropriate and what isn't, and that's all I'm gonna say.

We all know that the buyout is what matters but it doesn't help to see the SP slip. Makes people cranky.

Thanks WN, I'm feeling crappy about the way this whole day went down, but I didn't want to back peddle on what I believed in for the sake of appeasing someone whose opinion I happen to hold quite valuable.

Part of being a leader is recognizing when you're wrong, and then taking appropriate actions to remedy the issue. We are all human, so we are all going to make some mistakes along the way. I, along with most of the readers on this board, have always valued Vette's input. But that can't... just cannot... mean that we allow anyone's reasonable opinion to be trod upon like what was happening.

Anyways... I know pretty much everyone has already weighed in on this, so I will leave it behind also.

PS: I would like it if the Mods could talk to Vette. See if some understanding can be reached? Maybe that's too naive on my part, but I remain hopeful.

New Message
Please login to post a reply