Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well said. I hate the delays as well, but....it will all happen when we don’t expect and a lot of people will look back and say "why didn’t I have the balls to buy (or buy more) at $1.30 - it is so obvious now looking back". Think of all the people that would love to buy Apple now for $180 - that is an obvious buy now but at the time it didntt fell that way for me - but all the signs pointed to it bieng a high probability good investment so I went for it. So what is the probability of CUU doubling or tripling in a short time frame... ask yourself these questions:

Do you think the governemnt is going to invenst millions in a power line to no mine? Do you think Elmer is going to secure the agreements at the port to let them lapse for years and years? Do you think Ernesto is just going to throw away $X million? Do you think insiders continually buying (up to $2.75) is a good sign? Do you think think that a buyout of >$2.75 is a strong possibility since the market already valued the stock at that price last year? Do you think Teck wants to secure one of the largest copper/gold/silver/moly mines in NA?

Patience

New Message
Please login to post a reply