Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I can only speak for myself, but I certainly care. The same way I'd care if I found out that five of my local newspaper editors/writers were one in the same person. To maintain the integrity of the content, the messageboard admins need to have measures in place to prevent such a thing from happening, so I personally am all for the removal of multiple alias accounts. As far as a rating system goes, I think having one can lead to manipulations as we've clearly seen witnessed first hand here recently.

I agree, the integrity of the content is important. But I feel like you're mixing what a newsreporter to editorial.

On this messageboard, the majority of people's responses are their own opinions based on the DD they do in CUU. You have to seperate the facts to a person's statement.

If I say I THINK CUU is going to delay the FS again, is that going to lead some people into selling? Am I a basher then? I'm just saying I THINK. I do have integrity in what I say, I think that there is a delay because quarter end is nearing and there's no NR so far.

Even if I make a 100 accounts rating my comment is 5/5, it doesn't make my statement more factual or that I'm correct and it's going to happen.

I'm probably going to get some good ratings for this post, so I hope every listens then!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply