Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Watch for a large private placement coming soon to a theatre near you, followed by a robust 2012 drill plan - hint to Elmer - at least 4 drills please. Let's get this done right and no cost cutting allowed. Is there no penalty clause in the Tetra contract? How often do we get up-dates? How much have we paid them so far? Is it pay as you go, or pay up front?

Sorry - but a year ago we were looking at a June 30 BFS, then September, then late fall, then by Christmas, then Q-2 end, and now mid to late summer, which means wait for 2012 drill results next year? I think we are we are being played to Teck's timetable because we think they will play nicely in the end. I think we need Big Boy exposure to our Company's assets to ensure that Teck plays nicely.

I feel truly sorry for everyone underwater now, because it will only get worse until it gets better. I will hang in, because I still think we have great assets which are much in demand and we will all do very well. But Elmer ... honestly .. you spending too much time somewhere else not to be minding the store better?

New Message
Please login to post a reply