Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well...I for one cant say Im surprised.

Great chance to buy some more for anyone out there......the endgame hasnt changed its just further off.

If you read between the lines it actually does make a lot more sense to be done this way...get it all done together and get it right.

I had repeatedly dissagreed, and said that how can we get the FULL value of COPPER FOX if they were not in the BFS. Was told to drop it because I was clogging the board up.

I remember hearing about this too when I brought it up. It seemed pretty valid to me all along but I guess because it didnt fit in with the mentality around here it was immediately disregarded.

The hair-trigger postive mentality on this board got everyone all worked up.....Im just going to put it out there and say that in many ways all the constant pumping can take a share of the blame here. Ive said repeatedly CUU is a hell of a stock but its by no means flawless or impervious to problems. Unfortunately guys....in a lot of ways weve done it to ourselves here.

Disappointing....its always nice to get paid quicker but in the long run I do think this is by far the better course for us. Remember...Schaft Creek is huge....theres a lot of numbers and data to be going over.

Im not worried...I still think management is excellent....but they can only move as fast as their slowest partner in this race...in this case Tetra Tech.

Endgame hasnt changed.....well just be waiting longer.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply