Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm a bit surprised by the news release and delay of the BFS. It won't change my position. It's too late too panic at this point and I'm in until the end. I would say that it was careless and negligent of management to promise these deadlines on multiple occasions only to admit that they would be delayed further. It's a lot easier to be vague about timelines - they could have said they're working on them as quickly as possible but could not give a specific date. It's so easy to lose faith in a person or company when the make don't live up to their promises.

Fundamentally the company hasn't changed. I agree with Roguewolf's post, that if anything, this will add more value to the company. That's probably little solace to people watching the ticker today, but it probably is the smartest move. It's just a shame that it wasn't made transparent to shareholders earlier.

New Message
Please login to post a reply