Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

First of all, I don't believe Elmer knew about this delay until perhaps this past friday. To know prior to that and not telling us borders on a serious and punitive dereliction of duty.

There is a time component in an agreement with Teck that begins when the bfs is out. I for one believe it will be out in the next few months ... that is 12 weeks.

In the meantime, I also believe we will get some new resource numbers, and perhaps an update on new land acquisitions which collectively will get us back on track ... meaning a reminder of what we have.

Many here are upset, and rightfully so. But the resource numbers are the same and will get better in time.

As for not having money to invest in CUU now, I understand that very well.

My implication was for those who were on the sidelines waiting for an entry point.

This could be the best time if we lose a little more ground with respect to share price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply