Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Russ Reid - since I was the first to post about the news release this morning- and I know you are not pointing fingers - I just wanted you to know that I did not sell any, nor think of selling any shares. I'm in for the long haul and just figured the long haul just got a little longer. I would not undermine our stock to make some quick dollars (fool that I am). I merely wanted to go on record regarding my concerns about management's handling of IR. Sadly, I have felt since the delay in December that I cannot trust management's public assessment of the situation. Anyone managing the release of such an important document as the BFS would have known long before this that March 31 was not achievable. A concerned shareholder would have done a little more micro-managing, including ensuring that this morning's news release was handled properly. We've been told all along that they have access to the Tetra Tech report website. I think Teck is having their way with us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply