Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"I appreciate his integrity and honesty with the shareholders today."

You've got to be kidding me stockfriend? Where was his honesty and intergrity when he told everyone last year the BFS will come out before year end? Where was it when he practically swore on a stack of bibles the RE would not be late? And where was it when he kept reassuring investors it will be guaranteed to be on time this quarter only to change tone two weeks before the end of the quarter?

I was willing to give ES some stack last year when things didn't pan out but now he has used up any goodwill and lattitude left. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. From now on I will take anything management tells me with a grain of salt. I have become a see it and I'll believe it kind of investor now with this company and management. The only thing keeping in now are the high grades we found in the Paramount zone that will be incorporated in the BFS. Fortunately numbers don't lie but sadly people with agendas do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply