Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Many are expressimg frustration with bungled news release of yesterday, continuing delays, late timing of news releases, questioning managements reliability. However, I also noticed the timing and numbers of these comments and the suble addition of doubt planting about the size and value of the deposit. When I see this type of posting behavior, it makes me think that someone is orchestrating this,utilizing legitimately frustrated stockholders and then adding doubts about the legitimate imfo that we all have researched and discussed in the past. Felt the same way when the fiasco started last Thursday. People, we have some very clever people behind all this. They almost got rid of Vette last Thursday. This board is beginning to look like the SH INT board. I am a bit upset with Elmer because his mistakes in Public Relations provided the opening for these attacks. I cannot tell who is just a frustrated shareholder and who is a part of the coordinated attack, but I have no doubt due to timing, number of posts and suble expansion of doubts of the basic resource that there is indeed a coordinated attack. Rip
New Message
Please login to post a reply