Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Mar 20, 2012 03:33PM
Mar 20, 2012 03:36PM

This delay in my opinion is all about a bigger picture going on behind the scenes. Teck and CUU are comparing notes, negotiating, and getting all the ducks in a row before a major announcement .. aka, halt.

This is a complicated and slow process, and has been ongoing for months. Teck is privy to what we have, checking all the data, and is getting a handle on everything before an offer is presented. I believe this is why Jim Gray is involved .. at Tecks insistence ... to get everything right.

Why? Because this is complex and it is big, and getting bigger.

This is going to be a new mining district and everyone knows it.

I side with Vette .. they (Teck) are up close to everything and don't need a bfs.

And yes, I further believe the TT delay excuse is a smokescreen coordinated between Teck and CUU to buy more time to get everything added up, figured out, and settled.

I'm sure Elmer doesn't feel good about it .. but he's doing what he has to do.

It makes sense to me. Buyouts can happen out of the blue with nary a peep.

That silence is critical, and often that silence or lack of communication is mistaken for poor public relations and / or lack of transparency.

Case in point is Viterra ... I heard Glencore was silently talking with them for months .. then bang.

I hate this delay as much as everyone.

The consolation is that it smacks of a much bigger picture that will become clear in the future.

Don't get caught when it happens.

New Message
Please login to post a reply