Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Shouldn't be to long, they will want to put us back on track.

They still haven't announced that they've bought more land....The land is touching Mess Creek so I bet it's not part of the Teck back in options.

''Additionally Copper Fox holds mineral claims totaling 3,947.06 hectares (9,753 acres) in the Liard Mining District of BC not subject to the Teck earn-back.''

And we know that Teck needs that road...

''The Galore Road connects to Highway 37 near Bob Quinn Lake. The total road distance from the Schaft mine site to Highway 37 is 105 km. The majority of the 39.5 km Schaft Road is within the Mess Creek watershed. In order to avoid geohazards along the Mess Creek valley, the Schaft Road will cross Mess Creek twice (Figure 1.1-3). Mess Creek is considered navigable per Transportation Canada criteria.''

''The claimed area has been previously staked in relation to mineral exploration work related to the possible development of the Schaft Creek, Ball Creek and/or the Galore Creek mineral properties because of the area’s strategic location along Mess Creek.''

====

I also bet that they will announce that they've bought more Liard shares.

I'm also curious to see what they will be exploring this time.. We didn't have time last year...But with the magnetics and Titan in hand, Elmer should know exactly what to drill, where and why. I guess he will show us a little bit more of the Titan report.

Something to look forward to has we wait for the RE3...

New Message
Please login to post a reply