Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I do really deep dd. If in a conversation with someone I hear a named mentioned I dig dig dig. I try to connect the dots. Look at the Codelco Mitsu Anglo triangle. It doesn't stop there. Paget wasn't a stretch. I called them last year when they were talkative and spent 2 hours on the phone with them I had already done about 40 hours on the geology. (Don't run out and buy them. Wait for the BNN bump to dissipate). I've been telling the boards for over a year why I suspect the fault systems are connected. It's turning out to be right. I'm a bit surprised that we hit big silver. But the precious is almost always found like that. I just expect more gold as we go to the fault controlled structure. There are many case comparisons that lead me to think that high grade gold exists. 0.5g/t and better. Did Elmer shoot a 2 inch bore there already? That's entirely possible.

A year ago when we discussed some green work in the south it bore fruit. It also confirmed the boundaries. Since we can barely imagine what the geology looked like during the formations we can only work backwards in our minds to figure it out. With each hole we get confirmation of our visions. If I can get close to 50% of Elmer's understanding I consider that as good as it gets. So far my predictions have lead the data but I bet dollars to doughnuts Elmer has a much better understanding than I can dream up. So he knows where the goodies are. It's thrilling to see theory confirmed. In that last 2 years I've missed my guess twice? I was close but off enough to consider those as errors. So while I suggest the root will be high grades of gold and silver it's possible that the trend continues with just silver and gold takes a minor portion. I don't think this is the case and await results. Our Moly Rhenium ratio supports my theories.

New Message
Please login to post a reply