Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Mar 22, 2012 11:42AM
Mar 22, 2012 12:04PM
Mar 22, 2012 12:09PM
Mar 22, 2012 12:36PM

Calvin, I don't doubt that ES was downplaying the drilling for 2012. I wonder if that was under the context, at that time, of an imminent BFS release and all that comes with it. Now with BFS delayed till mid/late summer, it would be a shame to let a whole drilling season fitter by without more drilling.

We may not concentrate so much on the drilling of the Main/Paramount zones but rather on some of the outlying targets as they would have the most potential for bang for buck. For example, another drill or 3 into the target around DH 422 would be better than more holes in amongst the hundreds of drills on the main deposit.

That said, Paramount - our best and most valueable zone - is open to the north and east so more drilling could be justified here.

Hey Webgogs... what do you make of the "circular feature" comments in CUU's NR's. Is this hinting at the root zone? From my limited understanding of geology, the root zone would be the most active part of the plume of hydrothermal material but the core may not be mineralized itself. I would think that would express itself in 2 dimensional magnetics and Titan products as a circular feature with a core which looks different than the halo. More activity (number of events and duration) means more mineralization of the halo while the core may be too hot to precipitate and acrue minerals. N'est pas?

The root zone(s) for our known mineralization should be in the oder of 1 to maybe 2km's from our zones?

I recall some talk about DDH 400 shooting down a breccia pipe... I think DDH 404 was something similar - both poorly minealized, and both centred on the higher chargability features in the Titan. Is this all part of the hunt for the root zone?

tia

Mar 22, 2012 01:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply