Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Whatever explanation they give, you can bet it will only be half the story. Like many here I suspect something much more is going on behind the scenes than we will know about. I'm content to sit on this for the next 3-6 months with little buying interest until we get closer to the fall. We will probably drift in this price range until the RE comes out ( that could be late too ) in Q2 or we get the BFS - but I don't expect that now until fall ( I'm giving them an extra few months for delays now as I don't trust their stated time lines ). There is one caveat I will concede here and that is a surprise buy out announcement by Teck. This last option could come at any time if Teck feels it may get too expensive for them once BFS is completed. Here's hoping we get a big surprise! :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply