Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: What would you have done if the FS was delivered on time?

Speaking as another retiree who is patiently waiting for an outcome, i truly sympathize with those who have been holding for up to five years or longer.

I've only been in for one and a half years so i can't imagine how i would be feeling if I was in the shoes of some here that have stuck it out for so long.

Delays are inevitable however when dealing with such massive projects and guess what, I have been holding another jv for two years that was supposed to spud at the end of this month. low and behold it is delayed and s/p took a hit.

What I don't agree with though is the delay theory that some have expressed maybe not on this board, that somehow Teck has had a hand in it.

The legal ramifications would be mind boggling if indeed they were true.

I believe that indeed it was a manpower issue, management could have maybe done a better job on the PR front,and now we move on to the ultimate climax.

If any good has come from this delay we now will get all the 2011 drill results and hopefully silver in the revised RE and that only increases our value in the end run.

New Message
Please login to post a reply