Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Mar 28, 2012 03:35PM
Mar 28, 2012 04:10PM
Mar 28, 2012 04:32PM
Mar 28, 2012 06:47PM

Mar 28, 2012 07:32PM
Mar 28, 2012 07:35PM
Mar 28, 2012 08:07PM

For those who want to logically guess some timelines keep reading, those that don't and prefer to believe it when they see it, do not read this..lol

=======

Tetra Tech needs to save face here, and you can bet that this group of people will be putting a lot of attention and pressure on the subject:

http://www.tetratech.com/us/management-team/

The fact that Tetra Tech was publicly blamed in the NR last week (and approved by Teck) and that they are now using Mid summer as a timeline for Feasibility, this tells me a couple things..

1) You can bet that this time TT will make sure this thing is done on time or sooner (their reputation is on the line, Jim Gray on their back, Tetra Tech head managers will be making this a priority, emails , follow-ups, weekly meetings etc)

2) Considering that the above is a fact, mid July is what they are saying and is said to be a over conservative timeline. (and considering all the past delays , why would it not be)

Now Mid July is for Feasibility.

But 1st they must include the finished Resource Estimate. Then comes mine plan then Feasibility.

In this case, the Resource Estimate can't be to far off....

The last assays where announced over a month ago (Feb 16th)

''Upon receipt of the assay results from the remaining seven diamond drill holes of the 2011 program, expected shortly, the Company will initiate the preparation of an updated "Resource Estimate" to include the results of the 2011 program.''

I was told today that the Tetra Tech division working on the Resource Estimate is a seperate division than the one working on the Feasibility. Apparently the Resource Estimate division is excellent, on the ball and don't have any scheduling or manpower problems.

They won't be messing around with historical data since AMEC already put order in that.

I'm told a new science will be used for the silver.

Mar 28, 2012 08:57PM
Mar 28, 2012 09:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply