Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If you think I'm wrong then debate me on it.

JR finance is down big time. We got caught at absolutely the wrong time market wise. The larger volume down is an indication of support since we didn't crash more but it indicates continued selling pressure. The sellers know we get our update early Q2 and only risk a surprise NR about Liard shares and stuff identical to last year which did not move us independant of the market conditions. Seems to me the sp has a good chance to go lower equalling a better average for accumulating. If this volume keeps up the buyers will run out of money. Then EE will have to step in and that's no longer being viewed as a positive by those who want more shares on a monthly basis.

In addition, the markets paid attention when Obama revealed just how rigged the elections are by telling outgoing Russian PM he'd have more flexability after the fake election. Many actually believed the Reps migh have stood a chance but it's clear the winner has already been declared. Second, it reveals how much he intends to lie to the people. He will tell them one thing and do the opposite. This didn't go unnoticed and is having a confidence impact. Even I will be revising my charts based off this. I will be watching to see where the counter attack begins on the broader markets. For sure, I will be selling all my USA holdings. It will be too volatile.

This does tell us that fiscal responcibility is off the table over there. It will have an impact here. We also have to face it that the Conservatives may get tossed as more dirt is about to surface. Then there's the big lead the NPD have here. I consider these to be very dark clouds.

So a week down followed by a little bit up if the news is normal. If the April rise fails then cash will be a good thing despite any hair cut because the return in June will fix that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply