Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Moved up a bit today....contrary to what I was hoping for...and again.....hate to say it guys but I wouldnt mind seeng it dip again.

If you believe in the endgame any dip in the price is merely a buying opportunity...

No one needs answer this....but honestly....anyone with dry powder at this point wouldnt want to buy this thing at a nickel? Obviously....we were tight on the offer today....and obviously buying pressure won out....howver I dont think this is the trend up....and I still believe for the next bit theres a fantastic buying opportunity in front of us.

I went to the mining show today....in comparison to last year it was a bit more lacklustre. A lot fo companies were attempting to show off their gold....and a lot of these guys were banking on under a half a million ounces.

This isnt bad depending on where you are in terms of infrastructure and credit metals.....but Im writing this post as heads up to anyone whos interested in buying companies that are above average.

In short; Elmer is the man.

Ive been going over the conference in my mind again and again and I need to harp on this again......the best two booths in this conference have the same president. This is more than coincidental in my eyes.

Okay....CUU has had time issues....but where anyone got the idea they had Deadlines Ill never understand. A deadline implies that a project needs to be done by a certain date...CUUs never had deadlines...just time frames that at least on this board have been overhyped and clearly mislead in a lot of cases. I thought there would be a delay back in December.....and I still see another one in the future beyond what everyone else is thinking.

Our management is best in class....there was never any let down to the shareholders...there was only the entitlement that owning shares in an overpumped company brought. Yes guys....there was another delay.....and honestly.....I bet itll be closer to Christmas by the time this is done.

That being said.....there was nothing in the room with forward looking potential like BXX.

As far as Im concerned theres 2 Schaft Creeks ready to go in one company and you can buy it under .12 right now. This fundamental disconnect between the juniors and prevailing commodity prices is seriously unreal.

The risk averse should keep their money here....this is not contested in my eyes...but I think yet again I need to say that eyes really need to take another look at BXX. Its the same guy....and look how many more shares he owns in BXX.

In fact....when hes had the chance to pick up CUU.....look where the buying was going....

As is often cited "follow the money"....and from what I see....the man sees more value in his side project than he does in CUU.

This is not a bash....this is merely as I see it. I figure with the same president that this should be brought up......but I will also finish with 2 conclusions;

1)CUU is a fantastic stock...second best in the room in my eyes....and in my opinion it also carries a slightly greater deal of saftey with it than BXX. If you are not risk tolerant or cannot bear it....in no way or form sell this for anyting...this is the safest most assured bet on the venture in my eyes.

2)Anyone looking to make more return on their money for a bit more risk.....well....maybe its time to start accumulating BXX. The Boss is 100% owned.....youd see the same payout if it was 1/4th the Schaft Creek. However I feel BXX has 2 more Schaft Creeks ready to go with a little patience.

Honestly....these two companies were the biggest things in the room....not from a market perspective....from a geological one. They had the 3 BIGGEST targets represented at the conference.

Just a little tip for anyone who didnt attend in person,

I have NOTHING but FAITH in our management.....and Ill hold until the end.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply