Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was echoing this same concern about TCK being able to buy the lands around us and develop them while giving us the shaft (pun intended). However based on the comments here, that has been alleviated. Plus, if that happened, TCK would basically be delcaring their intentions and it would be time to play hardball. Meaning, we release our feasibility and trigger the clock for TCK to act - while at the same time inviting other market participants. So I still think there has to be a symbiotic relationship in place here. Too many interwoven facets to consider at the moment.

Although, this got me thinking about road access. Will these new lands allow TCK to gain access to our property (assuming they buy us out)? Previous, it has been mentioned that the road runs right through some of our extra land not subject to the buy out? So someone who knows the geography better might be able to comment on this situation? Could this be a poker play by TCK to end up paying less for us overall as they would no longer need some of our additional land which we have stated is not subject to the back in??

Comments appreciated

New Message
Please login to post a reply