Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've heard that they plan several fronts. More damning info is coming and the Conservs are growing. This split of the vote will sewer BC again and mining knows it. There will be a mad rush to complete the Provs requirements before the NDP can get in and flush the toilet. I think a large part of what we're seeing in all the BC companies is a result of this. CUU is not the only one in a rush. The recent defection will add pressure.

I know many have critisized me for speaking bluntly about BC politicos. But know you see the writing on the wall and can no longer deny that I was right. I don't think the Conservs would wipe us out so a coalition perhaps?

As for NDP in general. Sask did very well. I also don't think a Fed NDP would be terrible. It is the people in the party in BC who are the rot.

New Message
Please login to post a reply