Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I wouldnt worry about the bashers.

In fact....when bashers come out with these absurd unsupported arguments I still fail to see how people can seriously worry.

If you understand the play, the plan, the geology, the forward looking economic potential and the forward looking market potential....well......man there really aint no substitute.

Bashers are only as much trouble as you let them be.

I know you know this....Im going to broadcast something loudly, yet again....for the multitude of people who read these posts.

BASHERS STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB.......YOU HAVE THE GREATEST INFLUENCE OVER THEM THROUGH YOUR OWN IGNORANCE. Seriously..these boys can only hurt you if you let them.

Still dont see how bashers became such an issue on this board....man you can see them a mile away.

Weve seen a crusade, lots of inexperienced posters banned, accusations, bullshit etc. etc. Somehow in the midst this board turned into a massive pumping ground as well. Lets not forget how so many people thought this was owned. You can take the Teck agreement any way you want....do you think Teck would ever take their own property, farm out the risk and leave themseleves at a juniors behest upon completion of proof that the deposit is in fact viable?

Point being, we rail against unsubstantiated negative facts...but how many unsupported positive facts were completely overblown here.

Lets examine an intersting scenario here;

For all the pumping.....where has the share price gone?

We hit $2.75 last year....I also thought we'd be testing the $3-3.50 range but it didnt happen.....I dont think the endgame has changed whatsoever, just the macro position. Unfortunately...weve come down since then...quite a bit.

TA would tell you this stock was clearly overbought....everyone was buying above $2.00. Thankfully for everyone in this boat we have an endgame that will pay out probably double this. The buying and pumping continued.

Vettes gone....but he wasnt a legend keeping bashers at bay either....theres a difference between a white knight and a gestapo. Vette also overstepped his grounds multiple times when he didnt like peoples opinions and he had no problem banning them or making "examples" out of them. Ask me how I know....one night I just simpy had to "overstep" my bounds and remind people we had a working interest and not ownership.

That being said, he was a very informed poster....but I also think his fan base added to arrogance....unfortunately.....there was only one opinion on this board....other wise...you could have been a basher. Theres lots of long time posters here got channelled into the same category because we had something different to say. Storacle, MES, you boys know what Im saying. I could post a lot of old messages from AG clearly stating how calls to management "left smiles on faces" before the PDAC....or even how theres been word since Jan.7 that feasability study has been completed. Jesus.....the FS was so hyped how many times here? Yet none of this has come to pass. In fact....after the last announcement we were going to see a delay......guess what...."WE ARENT EVEN GOING TO SEE AN FS!".

I saved all messages alluding to what Im saying...I will post them if challeneged. Look at the difference in the words and perspective. Funny how you know the FS is on time....then suddenly...there wont even be one.

Rogues been around the block a few times, Im not being negative, just realistic. Ask me how I got this way.

Zig Heil.

I dont think anyone in the world is going to take bashers at heart based on the kind of information one is privy to on this board.....its really is quite hard to skew the facts the negative.

If I didnt like a stock...I certainly wouldnt waste a year telling everyone daily I hated it.....I wouldnt even waste a week. If I didnt like a stock there would be one post.

One.

Maybe two if I had to back my point up.....but that would be the last youd hear from me.

Point is....bashers have been excluded, villified, railed against and cut off. Where did the damage get done here?

Pumpers maybe?

Its not managements fault....deadlines? Seriously...where did we get the idea this project HAD to be done by a certain date? The share price in the tubes? Come on...we're Copper Fox...the absolute most unbelievable stock on the venture that everybody can clearly see. When National Bank 080 buys 4000 shares it must be Ernesto! Stifel is such a good stock picker they bought up to $2.75 and still havent averaged down..

Negative enough for you?

I still think this is the safest bet on the venture. Ive been saying a $5-7 buyout for months and I still think were all going to see one. Is this clearly undervalued...well yes. Im adding as we speak....hoping for .85 but I now think the floor is around .95 and 1.00.

This is a great stock....the damage here was done by pumpers...and personally....Im hoping my words cause quite the stir....

Not because Im a basher....just cause Im sick of the constant of pumping.

Time for some reality.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply