Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
With all due respect Foxyroller, your accusatory nature (accusing anybody who has a higher post rating than yours of being a basher in disguise out to get you) is absolute rubbish. As I write this your post is rated only a 2. Are you going to now claim somehow that bashers in disguise are conspiring with the longs to keep your posts from getting higher recommendations? Do you get the point I am making? It's ridiculous. Your accusations have really gotten that far out of hand. You've made several posts in the past where you say the board needs to attract new people to the story, yet when new people like myself do come here, you throw out unfounded and unwarranted accusations at them. You need to climb down from the cross and stop with the over-inflated persona of the board policewoman, as you are doing far more harm than good. Treat other people with respect and there is a very good chance that respect will be returned in kind.
New Message
Please login to post a reply