Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: question for those who are more knowledgeable about ventures
Bumping post : From the March 19th NR: This unexpected delay provides an opportunity to allow inclusion of the updated 2011 drilling results from the Paramount and Liard zones into the mine plan and an opportunity to re-visit the possibility of incorporating the silver into the updated resource estimate." I understand the importance of adding the adding the Paramount and Liard zones to mine plan but am confused about... "opportunity to re-visit the possibility of incorporating the silver into the updated resource estimate." Why would they need a delay to have this opportunity ? Is the RE on a deadline after a BFS? What I guess I dont understand is why would they not just do a RE when they are completely ready with all the numbers needed, if Silver makes a complete RE then take the time to add it?
New Message
Please login to post a reply