Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I see that we are rating non-info higher than info. (Insert sigh here). I guess it social media so what someone is wearing is more important than what we're investing in. Newcomers to the board will be delighted to see that. (Groan to yourself now).

Ya I know people are expressing their feeling but is the price worth it? We want to attract investors right? If that's so then we need to be more carefull about what we rate as important.

For those picking on Foxy: Foxy has a bug up her behind because of the ferocious bashing over the last 2 years. Foxy is perhaps a little over vigilant as a result but we need it. The last thing I want to see is a repeat of the garbage over here. I'll put up with a few errors in judgement if it means keeping this space clean.

I'm a purist. I want the good and bad aired. But, both have to be founded in facts. We do tend to go far afield with our speculations in both directions but over time we tend to distill it down to reality. This is healthy debate. It exposes possibility in both directions.

I've also noticed that the number of real dd'ists is growing along with the quality of their researches. We make one hell of a team. People are getting the dd bug. It's also nice to know our efforts are protected so our time is not wasted. There's nothing more annoying than seeing 20 hours of work washed away in a sea of effluvium. It doesn't matter if this is the result of paid bashers or griefers who just enjoy spoiling things for others. Look at how much time Chappy has put into the pictures. How do you think Chappy feels about seeing gossip trump days of dedicated work buried by the floatsam of comminality? Dejected I would think.

So I implore people to think about what they write and what they rate.

Yes folks, the heavy equipment has been spotted walking in towards the road entrance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply