Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Nice to see us moving up against the overall market trend today. Great work on the blog and the information sharing. Great to see the discussions here staying on topic. Much thanks to all who have provided insight and commentary while keeping it on topic.

Question for anyone who has familiarity with exploration agreements (similar to how CUU is the explorer for Tck): Is this normal that tck can go out and stake a number of claims while privy to market information that has apparently not been released? I think I am somewhat answering my own question here but just wanted to ask for input for anyone who may have better knowledge in this area.

I guess I am just thinking that ANY one of us or other company could have gone out and staked claims based on the information we have been told. However hardly anyone has done so. So it made me wonder why? Which then got me to thinking, well why has Tck done so now? We know they sign off and practically see every thing in CUU, so does their agreement give them access to this additiona information? Do they somehow have "insider" info which allows them to act before the market can react? Guess I am just trying to better understand their agreement and how is it that they get first dibs? Don't get me wrong, even if they are purchasing based on something they have seen - this is definately a good sign for the rest of us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply