Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I personally am not too excited (nor worried) about these types of conferences. The large investors are generally worried about liquidity and that is one thing that CUU does not afford. As the shares are so tightly held, there are only two ways for an institution (or big money investors) to take a significant position.

1. Much like Stifle did, they can buy on the open market. This would be the least desirable choice but the most likely, if they can see the potential gains. I say least desirable because their cost basis will be high.

2. A private placement. This all depends on whether CUU decides to open up the next PP to the public/institutions. While that seemed to be Jason's preference, I gathered that the company was content on letting EE fund the company. Not to mention, these little 2 million PP's might not be was the big money is after. Try closer to 10 times that amount.

So, it doesn't mean that institutions don't want to buy in, it may be the case that the market impact may be too great for their desired position.

New Message
Please login to post a reply