Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

After two weeks in Antigua I look much darker than in this picture. This board looks different too. Vette is back and that`s good. I could not read all the posts here but I get a cross a few posts mentioning my name... no, (patt66) my intention was not to attack Vette, did you read my PP to him that he posted here, they were all saying good things about him. Well, I have to admit that I was not sure about how $300M will be spent and by me talking about if we see no drilling doesn’t mean we are sold....he was talking about Teck buying CUU....big confusion. My reaction was not appropriate, it was one of those days when you don`t have control over yourself, but posting my private messages here was very rude, ..... man I was mad.
I felt better when other people found it wrong too but I never wanted to attack him or force him to leave.
I did ask him and some other people here if they have some good tips for the next step, I think that`s what we all should do, I don`t see anything wrong with that. It might sound funny but I did work for 5 years as a financial advisor for one of the major Canadian banks but tips are always welcome. I know a lot about investing but I don`t know everything.
While in Antigua I read somewhere that "Fear in the stock market is far more powerful than greed"......., I know RogueWolf, Nadir, BurningRoF.... know what I am talking about, we don`t like too much pumping but we like CUU. Even one little mistake could make it all wrong. I started buying CUU way before I heard about Vette, AG or SH. I started buying at $0.16 and I was buying even at over $2. Lot`s of my former clients are now shareholders (some of them still in mutual funds), some brokers, even one investor from Brasil and one form Paris (France)....
Vette I am glad to see you back, if nothing else because of people who liked your posts and for the future of AG and CUU.

Cheers!

Apr 12, 2012 10:36PM
Apr 12, 2012 10:51PM
Apr 12, 2012 10:53PM
Apr 12, 2012 10:54PM
Apr 12, 2012 10:57PM
Apr 13, 2012 12:24AM

Apr 13, 2012 06:39AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply