Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree Chappy on 422 as the primary, perhaps only focus, and with Generaledger about a very encouraging NR that does not suggest a new zone of mineralization is possible ... it truly is.

"CF422-2011, which represents the "discovery" of a new zone of mineralization on the Schaft Creek Project. Although a considerable amount of drilling is required to delineate and determine the significance of this discovery, the continuity of the mineralization and its location on the western edge of a large strong chargeability anomaly suggests this zone could host a large zone of mineralization. This discovery not only marks a significant milestone in understanding the mineral potential of the Schaft Creek project, it also lends support to the interpretation that the other untested chargeability anomalies could represent additional zones of mineralization"

This discovery is significant and could change the entire game. I believe it will be the only focus in the next couple months of drilling. Elmer knows better than anyone where to drill to best identify what we have.

I think Webgogs spoke awhile back about 3 Schaft Creeks. It's quite possible we indeed have something close.

What I like about Elmer and his team is their caution and conservativeness in the way they speak and send out news releases ... infrequently.

It keeps them way under the radar and I find it strange that they seem to want it that way.

Is it possible that they don't want the share price to run away like it started to do when we hit 2.75?

We have more reason to believe the stock is worth it now, so I'm pretty certain its gonna happen again at some point soon .. and I believe Elmer and Teck have something drafted up and it's their hope that the share price doesn't take off because they may have to rewrite the script .. namely, Teck share exchange, spinco, buyout price.

May is upon us and Vette pointed out the new RE could be days away.

Whatever happens I doubt sell in May and go away would be prudent investing with Copper Fox.

Just sayin'.

New Message
Please login to post a reply