Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Im hope`in their were others who watched BNN is AM.

Lots of stuff about Teck resources.....Coal was their savour...but Copper was lagging.....their copper that they have now is harder to get and lower grades !!

They are looking into other copper projects....but as you know they were very jumpy with saying any comp name. But yet With what Teck has purchased..( land around CUU )....im confident that Teck is no longer raising an eye brow at us(CUU) but IMO.....they are trying to secure most or all of the Golden Triangle.

I believe that Teck is waiting for the BFS to come out to see what mine start up costs will be.....I do believe that they have a good idea what that will be yet they must have that on paper to show thier investors what they are about to purchase.

To me it seems that everything is falling in line.....Teck wants to make this right.

Keep in mind Teck has been making huge profits ( quaterly) they have to money and the financial backing to get it done.

This topic on BNN enforces my belief that we will get taken out by Teck in a short time.

It has been a long time since i`ve seen BNN talk about Teck and its copper problem.

Once they take us out....mine higher grade and (easy to get at ) Copper , Gold , Silver , and Moly!!!!! this will secure Teck`s global postioning in the copper for decades....and yet only 2 to 3 % of CUU has been proven.

New Message
Please login to post a reply