Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This morning I picked up a copy of BCBUSINESS (April 2012 issue) magazine and while brousing through it I came across an interesting article with a headline: "Mineral exploration and mining... Unearthed", which is basically a feel good story about the history of the Association of Mineral Exploration of British Columbia (AME BC). TECK has a one page advertisement on the opposite page. When I flipped the page over to continue reading I cam across a full page CUU add.

The headline reads:

Shaft Creek: A Giant Porphyty Deposity- Working Towards Production

Information given:

• Copper Fox has retained Tetra Tech WEI Inc. to complete the feasibility study and it is expected to be completed during the 4th quarter of 2011

There is also a table with data on the measured and indicated resouces based on the NI 43-100 report.

The text is layed over the picture of Shaft Creek taken from the front cover of the March 2012 corporate Presentation, with some modification to show that the width of the deposit is 1600 m

• Copper Fox is a Canadian based resource company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange Venture (CUU) focused on completing a feasibility study on the Schaft Creek deposit

• Copper Fox acquired title to the Schaft Creek deposit from Teck Resources M E T A L S Limited, the largest mining company in Canada, who have an earn back option on the project

• Copper Fox has achieved an important milestone in the development of the project with the release of an Updated Resource Estimate, prepared by AMEC Americas Limited

New Message
Please login to post a reply