Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The last number of NR's are very non-commital on the silver inclusion. They have "asked" for inclusion of the silver ... personally I think this is a tactic that allows the co. to delay the reRE for as long as it takes to negotiate what they need to with Teck. I'll have to ask a few mining engineers I know if it is really this difficult to sort out the silver (I have confirmed from other juniors that labs were backed up, but CUU is average to bad on getting results). Not that I'm bothered by the non-commital language - this has gone on so long, there must be some sort of negotiating going on, which only bodes well for us.

See the last news release, April 20, 2012: "Additionally Copper Fox has asked Tetra Tech to review the data related to the silver content of the mineralization in both zones for inclusion in the updated Resource Estimate. "

New Message
Please login to post a reply