Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Doesn't matter. If there is a take-over offer, I believe they still have to distribute all the material to enable all the shareholders to make an informed decision, even if our votes won't really count in the result. That's why I still think we'll see the BFS, and why other Big Companies will then see the BFS. The Board can recommend we accept an offer, but all the relevant info has to be tabled. Now, if the BFS isn't ready, and Teck makes an offer, as a shareholder I would like to see the info that Teck and management/the Board has seen as a party to the BFS process that might have influenced the offer and the Board's decision to recommend acceptance of the offer, or else how can I make an informed decision. Again, not that it matters, but legally I'm not sure they don't have to. I sure would like to see other Big Boys see all the info and the offer.

Anybody think differently or have seen other situations where the Offeror has inside knowledge and the shareholders who have to vote don't get all the info?

Isn't it just marvellous to be speculating on this??

New Message
Please login to post a reply