Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't know, to me, it was a fairly predictable day. The few traders took profits when the hourly chart showed that recent momentum had maxed and was arcing over. They oversold it in those first hrs this AM from what I could see on that chart. I am surprised that Cuu didn't give up a bit more profit given last week's gains. Maybe these traders are surprised too? There was NO panic when that 82.5k of shares dropped at about 10:30. Share price went from $1.26 to $1.13 but didn't generate any action. It quickly closed the minute at $1.21. Everyone went back to nibbling after that.

On the daily chart we had a fairly healthy day as we tested a deep low and closed lower but in a good position under the top Bollinger band. We are not so overbought on the daily chart so we have freed up some room to zoom when looking at the Bollingers. That $1.13 dip we had today was also the 45 day sma. We saw how fast it bounced off that level of support. $1.27 is probably our 1st resistance price.

daily: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=CUU.V&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p38231798752

I hope the buyers come back tomorrow. Today should have shown them that they might need to be pretty nimble to catch cheaper shares. Another shakeout is not out of the question either. 80k didn't quite do it this time.

I'd love a NR tomorrow...

New Message
Please login to post a reply