Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Watching closely...steady as she goes...or will it be 'Fox on the Run'?

Market senses Elmer Stewart CEO wants to get the FS out sooner than mid-summer and should be able to meet earlier timeline. Only mine plan component yet to be completed and crack Tetra Tech team on it now in 24/7 type effort under direct day-to-day supervision by CUU's embedded man Jim Gray.Elmer knows this contractor induced delay for the mine plan from end Q1 is actually giving Teck a little more time to consider the revised RE results, to be released in May, to make a decision that may be to buy out CUU earlier (in June?) as not to be put on the 120 day clock after FS released and give up control to CUU under terms of their contractual agreement.In other words, Teck may make their move and we may never see the FS. How many days until the revised RE? Could be any day now...its release is imminent. Then how days left until June.....not many. Hold on, it is about to get very interesting imo.glta,foxy

I like your enthusiasm Foxyroller, but is your post (see above) fact, or just your opinion?Many thanks, MTS

New Message
Please login to post a reply