Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

from searching Teck for sometime....( when I have time)....To me it looks like Teck has many things on the go !!

I still think that with Teck having such close ties with China, they have a better insite to what is expected of the minerial market more so than others.....and by the looks of how many company`s thier into, kinda shows that.

I had stated this before, IMHO.....I think Teck is trying to own the whole Golen Triangle.

Once our RE comes out showing that we are twice as big as we are today.....I think then we`ll realy see things happen at a pace that will be hard to keep up with. I also think that what is going on in Europe, dosn`t have as big of an impact on Tecks future plans as others think.

Teck is not thinking of tommorrow, they are looking decades from now, And we will be first on thier list JMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply