Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

With due respect to people that know much more than I do, I don't see how Teck could act before the FS is released given our current share price. Most of the board is assuming $5/share or thereabouts (plus potential spinoff) but I think it'd be a pretty tough sell for Teck to go to their shareholders and say we're paying 4X the stock price.

The reRE could juice our stock price but given current market conditions it would have to be boffo for the stock to go on a serious run.

I personally thing all this Euro stuff is way overblown. China is still very strong, Obama would ensure there was QE3 if the U.S. economy starts to tail off in an election year, and Germany seems to be doing quite well thank you very much. Nonetheless, every time there's bad news about Greece, everyone runs for the hills.

The market is what it is though and as long as our stock price is being held down in a brutal venture market, I don't see how Lindsey could explain away a purchase price anywhere near what we're worth to his shareholders without the FS.

New Message
Please login to post a reply