Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've been told twice with confidence that it's coming in May..

I'm (80 yes / 20 no) on it, just because I got used to the past delays lol.

BUT

This time Tetra Tech told them it's still on schedul for May. Why would Tetra Tech give a timeline and not respect it after what happened last time. Keep in mind they're having daily updates. And Tetra Tech's resource estimate department is apparently very good, no man power problems. And as we know, Tetra Tech Senior management is on this.

They also need it completed to incorporate it asap in the Feasibility.

On another note I asked about the aerial survey today...just so you all know it's been going on for almost 4 weeks now, NO sun spot issues or fog problems this time.

Last year we received the aerial results June 21st and it started around the same time. But last year they had many weather problems.

Still some secrecy around this aerial survey as they didn't want to tell me the distance covered North end and South end.

(Don't forget last year they indicated that the magnetic signature continued 21km and they found more chargeabilities / possible deposits....what will they find this time.....All we know is they've been buying alot more land recently..coincidence)

We are also getting spectral imaging. so for those who like to self-educate, this is for you:

MAPPING PORPHYRY COPPER PEBBLES USING HYPERSPECTRAL IMAGERY: AN EXPLORATION STUDY March 2011

http://www.itc.nl/library/papers_2011/msc/aes/agus.pdf

New Message
Please login to post a reply