Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

the RE will be late, share price will take a hit, and then we'll all sit here with breathless exortations of how good it will look with the silver in it when it finally comes out. I'll be flat out shocked if they hit the deadline, let alone if silver is actually ever included.

NR's say "by Q2" as the most specific date. Even if it's not out by the very end of May, they still have time to get it out and be in time for their "official" deadline. Even if it's 2 weeks late (like Web suggests) from the end of this month, it's still on time for their official release.

Contrary to your belief, we're not the entire market (the agoracom board) and not everyone expects it to be out at the end of this month (those who don't come here). In fact, I'd say most of us here aren't buying in volumes that would move the SP any significant amount anyway (since we've already accumulated and bought) so our feelings that "O they missed the deadline" (and we're the only ones with that expectation) our SP won't be hit because of that. If it falls, it's because of the general market.

That said, I don't see why they'd say they'd release it over the phone to many people when most people have poor deadline expectations and have no reason to cave since it's never been said officially through a public medium. I expect it on Tuesday May 29th.

New Message
Please login to post a reply