Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If the RE is coming soon you would expect the market to be buying?

Given many different factors, such as the general market jitters and the venture being down, missed timelines by CUU and contractors, and perhaps some 'sell in May' sentiment, my guess is that retail and institutional investors want to wait and see before jumping in further. The reRE should be good, but I'm not anticipating it being earthshattering. We already have a big deposit with decent grades ... I hope the RE is amazing, but think it wise to temper expectations. It's not like we're adding 60 holes of high grade.

The big news this year is the BFS, imo. Yes, an improved RE done to 2012 standards, with silver (please), is a good and necessary step. A positive BFS that gets the Teck clock started ... that's when the real excitement begins (barring an early takeout).

New Message
Please login to post a reply