Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I read the note as it being a conference call, I didn't pick up on it being listen only but I suppose that only makes sense.

Either way I'll enjoy hearing the presentation and reviewing the slides. My mind was made up over a year ago that this was a promising medium to long term investment opportunity.

Thanks to all the great discussion and supporting data presented since my first purchase of CUU shares I am 100% convinced that the story just keeps getting better.

Do I wish that we were already bought out and on to new ventures, yes of course, however I can appreciate how Elmer & co have masterfully played this one, frustrating at the time but once the end game manouveres are played I think we will all look back and see how well this one was done in light of the speed bumps that we've encountered along the road.

That's why I haven't sold one share in this play, they are all held tightly waiting for their true value to be realised. How long this takes is still unknown, but all the signs are that we are on track for a mid-summer party!

Cheers

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply