Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"I'm really mixed on whether I would like to see this go to production & have returns for yrs. to come or have Teck buy CUU out and have a fast profit on my investment."

Of course, the best of both worlds is to have CUU's properties split into two:

1. Schaft Creek and related properties with "proven" mineral resources and the current agreements with Teck can be bought out by Teck for a good price, say $5 a share, and Teck can get into production on its own time table; without the 4 year clause and other restrictions; and

2 The rest of the mineral claims to be retained by CUU 2 which it can go on proving up. CUU 2's relationship and agreement with Teck need not be worked out immediately nor tied to the current agreement with Tech. CUU 2, if it wants, can shop around for the best deal. Current CUU shareholders will become CUU 2 shareholders on a pro-rata basis.

JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply