Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Anyone else notice the Chinese version of the presentation on the website?

Yep that's what I was implying i.e. the Chinese presentation was ready straight off the bat. We have theorised about the link between Teck, CIC and CUU for quite some time now, who is not to say that other suitors from Asia would also not be interested, but IMHO the tight interaction between the three amigos suggests to me that things are pretty advanced behind closed doors.

There is a lot of US paper money devaluing as we speak, for me the 4 minerals we have are the real value added commodities as we need all of them in our global industry/economy. The Asian markets know this only too well and are very astute in converting assets to optimise profit and economic growth, that's how they can post 8% when everybody else is struggling to keep an even keel.

Wrt. some of the other questions posted and ones that never got put forward during the webcast, I agree that some of the more obvious ones should have been known by those investors who had already done their DD. Following this board since the other one went fishing should have provided more than enough information to answer those questions. I really appreciated how Elmer took the time to answer all questions, he genuinely wants everybody invested in CUU to fully understand where we are even if it means explaining things from Ground Zero. For me thats the sign of good management.

I hope that there are further webcasts, but knowing that you can call the company any time for clarification is a great plus. How many other "junior" mining companies can you think of that truly provide that level of communication?

Great discussion today on here lads & lassies, here's to a nice end to the summer.

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply